1. Forgotten your password?
- Use the link 'Forgotten password?'. An email will be sent to the contact email address for your Company's account.
- Email the IWC your company name or Company ID and a member of the IWC team will come back to you as soon as possible.
2. When do I need to submit my entries for the IWC 2020
UPDATE- In light of the global COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on all of us we will be postponing the April 2020 IWC judging to November.
The deadline for online entries is 8 October 2020. If you have not entered before, you can create an account here and will be notified when entries open.
3. How many samples do I need to send?
Four (4) bottles of each wine must be submitted for every entry to the International Wine Challenge. Wines will be tasted up to three times and on different days. An extra bottle is necessary to allow for an out of condition sample. If a wine is entered into the Discovery Tasting submit two (2) more bottles.
4. Can I only enter the Discovery Tasting and not the International Wine Challenge?
The Discovery Tasting is only open to IWC entrants and only wines that don’t yet have an importer to the UK are eligible to participate.
5. What format should my VAT registration number appear in?
To see a list of international VAT registration number formats click here.
6. Cancellation Policy
Withdrawal of entries
To cancel an entry you must email the IWC here with the name of the wine to be deleted and the name of the company deleting the entry. Entry fees can only be refunded in full if the cancellation is made before 2 November 2020.
CANCELLATIONS AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE REFUNDED.
7. The IWC Points system
The points system, based on a 100-point scale, has been used as a base at the International Wine Challenge for the past 25 years, to determine whether a medal will fall into the Gold medal (95-100), Silver medal (90- 94), Bronze medal (85-89) or Commended Award (80-84) points category.