|Thank you for entering the International Wine Challenge 2018 TRANCHE 2. This email contains important information on what to do next, please read it thoroughly. If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com or +44 1293 610417.|
- If you requested an invoice, payment must be received by the IWC in order for wines to be judged. You can pay your invoice by card here.
- Contact your nearest Hellmann Beverage Logistics agent (see below) and arrange a suitable date of delivery.
- Use the table below to ensure you ship the correct number of samples for each wine.
- Print the label attached to this email, write in the details and attach it to your boxes. It is essential that the official IWC address label is attached to every box you ship.
- Print the Airway Bill attached to this email and give it to your Hellmann Beverage Logistics shipping agent to ensure the correct duty is charged.
|Number of bottles to send of each wine|
|Wine||*Number of bottles to send|
|*Please submit 4 bottles of each wine for judging. If wines have also been entered into the Discovery Tasting please submit an additional 2 bottles, i.e. a total of 6 bottles of each wine.|
|Your Hellmann Beverage Logistics Agent – |
|Shipping using IWC's Global Shipping Service|
|As you have selected to use the IWC's Global Shipping Service, this will cover the costs associated with duty, storage, carriage, UK clearance and taxes on your entries. The freight charges will only be covered if you use an approved Hellmann Beverage Logistics shipping agent and your wines are received by this agent prior to their deadline date.|
|Rules of Entry|
|Please read the IWC's rules of entry which are on our website.|
|Cancelling a wine or order|
|To delete a wine or cancelling your entry, once payment has been made please refer to IWC Cancellation Policy|
|Feel free to refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section if you have any queries about your entry or Contact IWC at any time.|