IWC at Three Wine MenThe IWC is joining forces with Three Wine Men tastings across the UK in 2016.
This is a fantastic opportunity for consumers to taste a selection of IWC 2016 award winning wines from around the world, all available to buy in-store or online now.
We will be making an appearance at the Three Wine Men events below:
- Autumn Tasting, Principality Stadium, Cardiff - 22-23 October 2016
- Christmas Tasting, Manchester Town Hall, Manchester - 19-29 November 2016
- Christmas Tasting, Church House, London - 3-4 December 2016
More information about the Three Wine Men events and tickets are available here.
The full list of wines that were on show at the Summer Tasting on 17-18 June are below. Wines available at the Cardiff tasting will be listed here shortly.
- Waitrose Brut Special Réserve Vintage 2005 - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- Marks & Spencer Graham Beck The Rhona Blanc de Blancs 2010 - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- Greyfriars Vineyard Blanc de Blancs 2013 - IWC 2016 Commended Winner
- Exton Park Pinot Meunier Rose - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- IPL Prosecco Spumante Extra Dry NV - IWC 2016 Silver Winner
- Morrisons Signature Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - IWC 2016 Silver Winner
- Benguela Cove Semillon Sauvignon Blanc 2015 - IWC 2016 Silver Winner
- Marks & Spencer Amalaya Torrontes Riesling 2015 - IWC 2016 Silver Winner
- Penfolds Bin 311 Chardonnay 2014 - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- Baron de Ley Wine Atlas Cigales 2012 - IWC 2016 Silver Winner
- Brunello di Montalcino "Orbitali" 2010 - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- Waitrose Solera Jerezana Amontillado NV - IWC 2016 Gold Winner
- Morrisons Signature Pedro Ximénez NV - IWC 2016 Gold Winner