Please note the IWC and the IWC China use the same account, so if you already have an account you DO NOT need to open a new one.
If you are registering for the first time, click here
Alternatively, please contact us if you need assistance: IWCC@wrbm.com
- Online entry deadline: 1 May 2019
- Delivery deadlines for wines made outside of China or not already sold in China:
- EXTENSION: International shipment via consolidated agent - excluding France: 22 April 2019
- International shipment via consolidated agent from Australia, Chile, New Zealand, South Africa: 1 May 2019.
- International shipment via private courier: 2 May 2019
If your wines are already made or sold in China, please contact: IWCC@wrbm.com
You will need to upload to the following documents to the IWC China site, for each wine you are submitting:
- Original Certificate of Origin for each wine (PDF)
- Original Health Certificate duly stamped by the concerned Health authority (PDF)
- Bottling certificate
- Front and back bottle labels (JPG)
Logistics GuidanceImporting wines into China can be expensive, with taxes and duties totalling around 48.5% of the CIF value. We have organised Hellmann Beverage logistics (and Hot Express in Chile) to consolidate and ship your wines through Chinese customs in the most efficient way possible.
The delivery deadline for samples shipped with Hellmann & Hot Express (Chile) is 15 April 2019.
Download the Consolidated Shipping Agents Contact List here
If you choose to use your own carrier service, you are fully responsible for ALL transportation costs including shipping, tariff, taxes and storage. The IWC China will not be responsible for your shipping and customs charges.
The delivery deadline for samples shipped via private courier is 2 May 2019.
Find out more about shipping to China in the AZ Logistics shipping manual here
For any questions, contact AZ LOGISTICS: John Hu - firstname.lastname@example.org / Jessica Zhang - email@example.com
IWC China 2019: Reasons why to enter
Visit IWC China website