|Thank you for entering the International Wine Challenge 2017 TRANCHE 1. This email contains important information on what to do next, please read it thoroughly. If you have any queries please contact us at email@example.com or +44 1293 610417.|
- If you requested an invoice, payment must be received by the IWC in order for wines to be judged. You can pay your invoice here.
- As you have chosen to use your own carrier service you are fully responsible for all delivery costs including shipping, customs, taxes, duty and storage. Please do not use the postal system to send samples. They rarely arrive intact and often get delayed at customs. Please use a courier such as DHL, TNT, UPS etc.
- Contact your delivery agent and arrange a date of delivery to ensure your samples are received in the UK between7 - 11 November 2016 ONLY.
- Use the table below to ensure you ship the correct number of samples for each wine.
- Print the label attached to this email, write in the details and attach it to your boxes. It is essential that the official IWC address label is attached to every box you ship. Please ensure you send your samples to the address specified on the label.
- Print the Airway Bill attached to this email and give it to your shipping agent to ensure the correct duty is charged.
|Number of bottles to send of each wine|
|Wine||*Number of bottles to send|
|Chateau Fonsalade, Felix Culpa, 2011||6|
|Chateau Fonsalade, Chateau Fonsalade, 2011||6|
|*Please submit 4 bottles of each wine for judging. If wines have also been entered into the Discovery Tasting please submit an additional 2 bottles, i.e. a total of 6 bottles of each wine. |
Please ensure you send your samples to the address on the delivery label. Samples WILL NOT be accepted at the WRBM offices.
|Rules of Entry|
|Please read the IWC's rules of entry which are on our website.|
|Cancelling a wine or order|
|To delete a wine or cancelling your entry, once payment has been made please refer to IWC Cancellation Policy|
|Feel free to refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section if you have any queries about your entry or Contact IWC at any time.|